Are you the Captain of a yacht, catamaran, fishing boat, speedboat, pontoon party boat, live-aboard houseboat, charter boat, or even a small, personal watercraft? Whatever the size of the vessel, you need Boat or Marine Insurance.
Boat Insurance comes in all shapes and sizes. It can cover your boat, engine, trailer, fishing gear, and personal effects. Our coverage is tailored to meet your needs, including:
- Liability: Provides “third party” coverage for bodily injury and property damage as the result of a covered accident involving your boat or personal watercraft.
- Medical Payments: Pays for covered medical or funeral expenses for bodily injury caused by a covered accident involving your boat or personal watercraft.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Boaters: Protects against covered bodily injury to you or other watercraft occupants due to an accident caused by an uninsured, underinsured or unidentified boater
- Physical Damage To Your Vessel: Pays to repair or replace your boat after a covered loss.
Ask Us About Discounts
Boat Insurance is relatively inexpensive for the peace of mind it brings, but who doesn’t enjoy saving additional dollars? Tell us about these factors to help save money on your Boat Insurance:
- Passing a boater’s safety course
- An excellent driving record on land
- Time spent in dry dock (seasonal)
- Fresh water use only
Call Alliance Insurance Group today and let our expert Independent Agents find the right Boat Insurance to fit your individual needs, or fill out our online form to request a quote.