Business Property Insurance

Do you conduct business from a commercial location? If the answer is yes, you definitely need Business Property Insurance.

Business Property Insurance covers a wide range of events, such as wind, hailstorms, fire, smoke, civil disobedience, and vandalism. It can cover lost income, business interruption, damage to buildings, computers, company records, and theft of money.

There are two main types of Business Property Insurance:

  • All-Risk Policies. These cover a broad range of potential business perils, except those specifically noted in the policy exclusions.
  • Peril-Specific Policies. These cover only those losses spelled out in the policy, such as fire, flood, business interruption, and crime.

Most small businesses are covered by All-Risk Policies. When there are specific risks by location, such as flood-prone coastal locations, or high crime inner city locales, then additional peril-specific coverage might be needed.

Call Alliance Insurance Group today and let our expert Independent Agents help you determine what types of Property Insurance your business requires, or fill out our online form to request a quote.